its ENOUGH!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarKDeatH

its ENOUGH! Empty
PostSubject: its ENOUGH!   its ENOUGH! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:00 am

Hey People!

I think i m in a Dream..
JhonyrAmA,Crujeras and most of the ppl in Mata called the girls/womans on the server sluts and putas -> it was reported -> nothing happened.
They called me and Tosoh putos and me a motherfucker -> Seen by GS -> Reported -> Nothing happened.
They can do what they want,no one cares about it and its finally ENOUGH!
Thats the last chance.Change it with them or i ll leave.Thats the same shit like dioses on ep1.
I think thats just because they donated much..So much that they got immunity.And where is the fun?
Playing on a Server where a little guild of spanish people can do what they want,can break the rules when they want it and nothing happens is no fun.
No one wants to log in with his character and getting called a "puto" or a "motherfucker".
I have friends on the server and i never had problems with any 1 but they r destroying the fun of the server.
And dont answer with the BS they cant do what they want.DOnt make me laugh!
Asuna is still GS.But he hacked,wrote hard insults to other ppl and broked the rules.
I hope it will change!
DarK
Back to top Go down
rjohnson

its ENOUGH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: its ENOUGH!   its ENOUGH! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:11 am

If there are not chnages made, there will be people leaving this server. There are a lot of us who have had enough of being insulted everyday to make this server look like a ghost town, if we were to all leave.
Last Saturday Asuna was at MCS defending, Mata lost to NoWayOut, and when it came time for DCS, Asuna showed up there. The people who participated in DCS had to loudly complain to Smoke to get Asuna benned as should have been. Dejavu was banned for being at both castle seiges but Asuna was going to get away with it? There is a serious problems when there is one guild creating such problems that no one wants to play on the server.
Back to top Go down
[GS]xjustSmile
Game Sage

its ENOUGH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: its ENOUGH!   its ENOUGH! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:15 pm

look into the MCS/DCS Rules. https://kingdomlastchaosep2.rpg-board.net/t6-mcs-dcs-rules

7. YOU CAN NOT PARTICIPATE IN BOTH SEIGES ON THE SAME CHARACTER IF ITS THE SAME DAY

Asuna and DejaVu was on both sieges, so they got a bann. It was their fault and they need to feel the punishment. If you don't agreed with the rules contact the admin.

its ENOUGH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: its ENOUGH!   its ENOUGH! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:43 pm

I'm not saying it wasn't fair that they were both banned. While DCS was going on it was announced that Dejavu was banned. About 1/2 way through Asuana showed up during DCS and there was nothing done about him being there. Shortly after though he was banned. The people participating in DCS were talking with Smoke and telling him it wasn't fair for Dejavu to get banned and for Asuna to get away with it. It is my own opinion, that since Asuna has broken I don't know how many rules, he should loose his GS status. I get that we are all human and that everyone makes mistakes but as a GS you should hold yourelf at a higher standard than regular players. Not that most don't, it's like the old saying goes, it only takes one bad apple to make the wholel barrel look bad.
Back to top Go down
Atazoth

its ENOUGH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: its ENOUGH!   its ENOUGH! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:42 am

there were both banned theres no need to stoop to there lvl smoke was handling it when it happened
Back to top Go down
jaybaby1

its ENOUGH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: its ENOUGH!   its ENOUGH! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:26 am

i think that Mata does whatever they want , i mean if i was doing the sht they did , no doubt i be banned ina heart beat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

its ENOUGH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: its ENOUGH!   its ENOUGH! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its ENOUGH!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom LC EP2 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: